How can we help you ?
- Get rid of the fear of public speaking
- Engage the audience and motivate for action
- Develop executive presence
- Place more heart in your communication
- Hone skills for impromptu speeches
- Learn how to communicate with "difficult" people
- Use appropriate storytelling to promote your business
- Have more impact in each of your presentation
- Be versatile over various communication formats
- Perform well in TV / Radio interviews
- Prepare for a TEDx talk
No matter at what level you join the program, you will conclude it with tangible improvements in your skills. Our goal is to provide feedback and tools that you can use whenever needed for all occasions. We take pride in assisting you, to do what you thought impossible, in public speaking.
If you aren't sure how to proceed, see these 4 options or call / connect with me for a short chat.
Regardless of whether you would like to
- Strengthen your oral communication skills
- Develop techniques of oral expression for harmonious relationships
- Do impactful presentations
- Conduct effective meetings
- Develop your storytelling skills
- Rehearse for a job or school interview
- and more...
Each workshop is highly interactive, includes role plays, case studies, and provides clarity.
About the founder, Christian Masset
" By the age of 25, I used to dread any occasion offered to me, to say a few words in public; by that I mean having my voice heard in one room by many strangers. Realizing this was a major handicap for a student in business, I tackled the problem in several steps. First, I joined a public speaking club, then hired a coach, and finally became the spokesperson of a local environmental NGO in Hong Kong.
This, finally presented plenty of opportunities to develop public speaking skills over various media and formats.
These are the very skills I am keen to share, that, I believe, have the potential to change your life for the better ".
- 7 years chairman and spokesperson of a Hong Kong NGO
- Interviewed a number of times on local and international TV channels and radio shows
- Competent Toastmaster
- Formerly executive in global logistics firms in Hong Kong
- Master Degree in International Business - CPEI - INALCO Paris
- Bachelor Degree in Chinese Studies - INALCO-Sorbonne Nouvelle, Paris
- Part-time lecturer in 2 universities in Hong Kong
See more below